ACADEMIC MODELS FOR AUG 2021 - JUNE 2022
IUSD will offer both on-campus schooling and fully-virtual schooling next year.
From March 15-22, parents of each current student select the academic model on Parent Portal.
New students will select the academic model during the office staff's enrollment process.
NEW KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS: PARENT INFO
Culverdale hosted Kindergarten Round-Up via live Zoom on March 4th.
Parents of new kindergarten students should use this information:
- CLICK HERE to understand "kindergarten readiness" presented by our kindergarten teachers.
- Click on the video below to watch the Welcome to IUSD presentation (21 minutes).
Enrollment for new IUSD students
New to the district? Please complete the IUSD district enrollment process by clicking here.
To complete STEP 3 of this process, please contact the school to make an appointment (below).
IUSD Students MAKING CULVERDALE YOUR HOME
Do you live outside our boundaries but want to stay at (or transfer to) Culverdale? Apply here.
This is the next step to prepare your student for the next school year. This is an important step to update any information regarding your student. Please follow the directions below. Be sure to PRINT the Confirmation Page and the Health page for Orientation in August. The Data Confirmation window will be open July 9 - August 17.
(Please read steps 1-4 before accessing the re-registration site)
Step 1: Login to https://my.iusd.org
- Enter your email address and password (this will be the same information used to login to Parent Portal)
- If you do not have a Parent Portal account, please click on “Create New Account” o If you forgot your password, please click on “Forgot Password?”
- If you need assistance logging in, please contact our front office.
Step 2: Select Student
- Once you login, the system will default to your student.
- If you have more than one student, you will need to scroll over the
- Please note that online Re-Reg must be completed for each student.
Step 3: Student Data Confirmation Process
- In the Student Info tab, please click on “Data Confirmation”. You will need to go through each of the following tabs and follow the instructions listed.
- Student (Tab #1) – Update any changes by clicking on the “Change” button. Once changes are complete, please click on the mint green button “Confirm and Continue”
- Contacts (Tab #2) – Change/Add/Delete contacts in this tab. Please remember to click the mint green button each time changes are made.
- Documents (Tab #3) – Please read each document in this section, and follow the instructions listed. Some documents will need to be printed and returned to your child’s school. Click the box on the right hand side to confirm that you have read the document. Click the mint green button each time changes are made.
- Authorizations and Prohibitions (Tab # 4) – Please review all information on this screen with your child, and click Allow/Accept or Deny/Decline when appropriate. Click the mint green button each time changes are made.
- Final Data Confirmation (Tab #5)
- Please note: the system will not allow you to perform final data confirmation until all the previous tabs have been completed.
- Click the mint green “Submit Final Confirmation” button.
Step 4: You’re done!